zyl

Weather (Matthew Heyer Remix) - Matthew Heyer、Novo Amor

小豆之家:

I'll drop and speak a charm,
我将从天而降,念一串咒语
take the weather from your heart,
扫除你心上的阴霾
and the weight from on your toes,
卸去你脚尖的负担
And theres nothing to your side,
你身边空无一物
for you to recognise,
你应意识到
it tarnished long ago.
事物早已锈迹斑斑

The lake will overflow,
湖水会溢出
flood all i've ever known,
泛滥四方
break walls and sever bones,
冲毁堤坝,生灵涂炭
Now i'l hold it in my heart,
如今,我把洪水困在心中
just for you to fall apart,
只等你来决堤
Stunt all we'd ever grown.
阻止我们所种之物的生长
Burn the bed and the dreams i've never met,
焚毁床铺与那未及之梦
those wishes were never for granted,
这些心愿从未被视为理所当然
So burn the bed i'l face wind and fill my head,
所以啊,焚毁床铺吧,我将直面狂风,灌入脑海
those wishes were never for granted.
这类念想,素来有些异乎寻常
you'l drop for a new charm,
你从天而降,为求一段新咒语
put the thunder in my arms,
让雷栖于我臂湾
hope for them to close,
盼望它们能安宁下来
leave nothing to my side,
留我孑然一身
take all I recognise
带走我所识得的一切
and varnish your old blows.
粉饰你的旧说辞吧
Burn the bed and the dreams i've never met,
焚毁床铺与那未及之梦
those wishes were never for granted,
这类念想,素来有些异乎寻常
So burn the bed i'l face wind and fill my head,
所以啊,焚毁床铺吧,我将直面狂风,灌入脑海
those wishes were never for granted,
这类念想,素来有些异乎寻常
oh,those wishes were never for granted.
噢,这类念想,素来有些异乎寻常

小豆之家敬上!

评论

热度(16)